One month mark!!


One month mark!!

Jun 18, 2018, 1:13 PM

This was another great week at the MTC... except for the food... at this point I think my diet is composed of 75% cereal, 10% donuts, and 15% random food that is not very good haha. But that's ok, I will survive

Tuesday, we had devotional as usual. And someone awesome came and spoke!! Guess who... my hint will be people from Fruitland have one guess, everyone else has as many as they want haha. I’ll tell you the answer at the bottom haha 

Then Wednesday we got new missionaries at the MTC as usual. It is getting quite full now.

Thurs was just a normal day of classes. I sent in my Chinese name to the mission so that can make a name tag. My Chinese name is Fan (4th tone for anyone who wants to know) Zhang Lao. (Zhang Lao is Elder) 

Friday was Christmas for the elders above us as they got their travel plans. So we sang them Christmas songs, I'll send the video next week if I don't forget. Me and Elder Randall came up with the most the songs, and they were pretty good if I say so haha 

Saturday, we had TRC, but I was a little out of it during the lesson, so I had no idea what my comp was teaching about.

Sunday was awesome! We had lots of meetings and what not as usual. We did a temple walk which was fun. President Graff gave an awesome talk. And then we had a good devotional about the plan of salvation, and how simple it can be. Then we went and watched legacy

Also, my comp is in a special choir that will sing for the Mission Presidents and probably most of the Quorum of the 12, so that's awesome!! And I should probably meet my mission president this next week! And then the district above us leaves next Monday, so we'll be the oldest!

Uh... I think that's about it 

Love Elder Farmer!

PS It was Elder Nattress!! It was super cool to hear him! I tried to sneak up to talk to him, but I wasn't quick enough. 

Pictures:
Shoot I don't know what order these are in. But two of them are pictures of me and my comp. One of them is a pic at the temple with our whole zone. One of them is a pic of our district on the board during a devotional. And one is my district with a couple of elders from Hong Kong that were hilarious, and we would play bball with. Sorry for the poor picture quality







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole Quorum of the 12!!

Alek leaving the MTC