Whole Quorum of the 12!!


Whole Quorum of the 12!!

Jun 25, 2018, 1:53 PM

This week was probably the best week of my life!! It was awesome!!!

Tuesday, we had Sister Eubank form the Relief Society speak at our devotional. It was a very cool talk about Moses. 

Then Wednesday, I had a couple friends coming in and Jayden, my cousin. So I was super excited to see some familiar faces. I saw my friends that day so that was super fun to talk with them for a bit.

Then Thursday, I was saw Jayden after dinner and talked with him for a bit! It was super fun to talk with him! 

Friday wasn't super exciting I don't think 

Then Saturday and Sunday happened.
Saturday, I get a letter saying that we will be able to meet our mission president later that day. And the elders and sister in my district are the only missionaries going to Taichung that are in the MTC right now, so I knew there would just be like 6 of us! Then we go to TRC, and as I'm walking up the stairs I see Jordan and Chelsea, another couple of my cousins!! So that was super awesome to talk with them!! I tried to speak a little mandarin to them haha. Then, while we were in class, we saw Elder Uchtdorf walk through our hallway!! So we were saw one Apostle! Then later that day, we met out mission president and his wife! They seem super awesome, it was cool to meet them! And there were only like 6 of us, where with Taipei there was like 30-40. So we timed that just right. 

Sunday was another amazing day. We had a pretty normal Sunday, I got to talk with a 70, Elder Clayton, and he was super cool. Then we had to set up for the Devotional, and we pulled out an extended stage, so I knew something awesome was going to be happening. So we got super good seats in the choir and then we found out that the whole Quorum of the 12 will be there! So Elder Cook gave the devotional, with all 12 members there, it was probably the coolest meeting of my life. At the end, all the missionaries started singing Called to Serve, and then the mission presidents all turned around and we started waving at each other while we sang called to serve, and it was so cool, I felt the Spirit so strong!

Then today, I went to the temple as usual, and I'm walking back and who do I see sitting down? McCall, another one of my cousins!! So, I got to talk with her a bit and take a picture! 

So I am hoping for another Quorum of the 12 for devotional on Tuesday!! 

Also I got called as Zone leader. And by Wednesday, we will be the oldest district!

All in all the coolest week!! I will remember it forever that is for sure!!

Love, Elder Farmer

Pictures-
Two of these are with my district, then one is with my mission pres and the Taichung missionaries
Also Ill try to send the Christmas video from last week​











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One month mark!!

Alek leaving the MTC